Search This Blog

9/24/2023

#1 A Self-introduction

Hi ! I'm Ivy. I'm 20 now.

I'm come from New Taipei,Taiwan.

I'm a very introverted person.

In the photo, I'm on the right.

On the left is my classmate in high school.

She is also my best friend at that time.

After graduation we still hang out often.

                                                               Image Source : Youtube

My hobby is watching dramas.

Especially costume dramas.

I know the dramas in this photo.

My favorite is the one in the upper right corner.

 

I'm working part-time in this shop on weekend.

It's my mom's store. 

She sells delicious breakfast to everyone.

Although I always feel tired after work, I'm happy

to be able to serve delicious breakfast to everyone! 

2 comments:

#4 Breaking News English

Walking 4,000 steps a day linked to longer life    https://breakingnewsenglish.com/2308/230817-walking-for-longer-life-0.html T his news tal...